Benefits of Online Exams
- 24-hour availability
- Ability to take the exam by section rather than in one sitting
- Large photos for plant identification and easily accessible training modules designed for each area of specialty
- First-hand knowledge from experts such as Dr. Don Wilkerson, Dr. Charlie Hall, Dr. Larry Barnes, Dr. Doug Welch, Dr. Fred Davies, and Dr. Carlos Bogran.
- Ease of registration and payment
What to Expect:
- Choose the appropriate exam application form (listed below). Login and update your contact information, fill out the application, and pay for the exam. Receive a payment confirmation and a link to the Certification Exam Site.
- Log onto the Certification Exam Site and choose the exam section you would like to take. You are given 90 days from the date of registration to complete the required exams. Once a specific exam is started, it must be completed within the time limit.
- Receive Results Upon completion of any exam, you will know your score immediately. Once you have passed all the required exams for a particular certification, you will receive a certification packet in the mail with all of the necessary tools to market your certification within one month. Once you’ve passed your exam, be sure to promote your certification!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-579-3860.
NOTE: You are allowed two retests within a 12 month period, starting from the date of your application. If the 12 month period expires before passing the retest(s), then a new application and full exam fee must be submitted.
TNLA Member Pricing. If you are a TNLA Member use your member code will get you 50% discount off all these prices.